Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Snow GO AWAY!!

For those of us in central AR the thought of snow is usually exciting! Some years all we get is a light dusting, and most years it would usually involve ice. So as long as it's not ice it's pretty and usually gone in a day or so and life resumes. Not this year!

We are now on our I don't even know how many snow day. We just experienced our 4th snow this year, I believe, and it was the second "storm", and this one was a record breaker! Last time I measured yesterday it was 6 inches! For us that's A LOT! Schools are closed, businesses are closed, we are shut down and it's not even going to get above freezing today!

The kids love it! It's not that I don't like staying home, I just like to get paid too! If we don't work we don't make money. We are not working, for the umpteenth time this winter!

I AM SO TIRED OF THIS WHITE STUFF!!! BUT, I do love getting to spend all this extra time with my babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment