Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Picture

When I started my blog I decided I wasn't going to show my children's faces or say their names. I know, I know, it's not that hard to figure it out, especially since I have family that follow and say their names in comments, but it makes me feel better.

Anywho, when I started my blog I put a picture under the title of them walking away from the camera. I LOVE that picture. So since it's been a while I decided I needed to update.

When I took the first pic it was just a spur of the moment thought. I told them to turn and walk the other way and snapped a pic. Turned out great. So this time I didn't think it would be a problem, especially since it was planned.

We went to a local daffodil field. A great annual photo opp! I think I took a billion pictures. I cannot believe how hard it was to get all 4 of them to do the same thing at the same time. Either someone was walking in front of someone else, someone was turning to see if I was actually taking pictures, someone had their hands in the air, jumping in the air, bending over, you name it! I finally just gave up. We got LOADS of wonderful pictures, but the one now below the title was the best "walking away" pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment