Monday, November 22, 2010

An Introduction

Hi, I'm Winter. Welcome to my world. MY beautiful mess. Here's a little bit about me...

I am a wife, daughter, employee, sister, aunt, and many other things, but most importantly I'm a MOMMY. For as far back as I can remember that's what I wanted to be when I grew up. I've been a married mom, single mom, full time working mom, part time working mom, full time stay at home mom, mom to 1, then 2, then 3, and now a FINAL 4 wonderful kids! My kids are all school aged now and I work PT while they're at school.

I am married to the most wonderful husband, and father. He is 1 in a billion. His children are ALWAYS his priority and he spoils me! I am a lucky, lucky girl.

I have a large family. I am 2nd oldest. I have 5 sisters and a brother. I consider myself somewhat of a mommy hen when it comes to my siblings and my nieces and nephews are included in "my babies". I sometimes say I have 4+ kids, cause there's almost always extras around. Just the way I like it!

I love to be domestic and crafty. I like to sew even tho a curtain is pushing my skill. I think making a piece of clothing I could actually wear just might make my bucket list. I LOVE to bake, it's a great stress reliever for me. I like to grow my own food and canning is just too much fun.

My husband and I live on what I lovingly refer to as a "family compound". We're basically surrounded by his family, and that's just fine with me...on most days. We live in a home that was built with our own hands, and a few hands of friends and family. It's grown as our family has and is basically permanently under construction.

I'm PRO public school and try to be as involved as I can be in my children's schools. I'm the Box Tops lady at the elementary. What's better than free money for your school? I'm also the volunteer coordinator. Kids LOVE to have their parents at the school. Well, at least until they're teenagers.

So that's a little about me. I have no idea why I've decided to do this. It's not like I need something to fill my time. I think it's gonna be fun tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment