Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

On this day 6 years ago I was finally blessed with a daughter! My only daughter. My girl! I often tell people I am so happy to have a daughter, but I am so happy it's just A daughter. I don't know if I'd be able to handle more than one. I don't know how my parents did it!

So today the kids were out of school. Daddy and I still had to work tho. The boys went to work with Daddy and Sis came with me. I only work part-time so that gave us plenty of time to do birthday stuff!

She got a jewelry box at her party yesterday. She's just in love with it and decided she needed to fill it up with stuff, including earrings. She doesn't have her ears pierced tho so we had to do some research. That led us to the mall. I can't remember the last time I was at the mall! We got lucky because there was someone getting their ears pierced and we got to watch. Afterwards she decided that she would wait til she was 10 and then maybe get them done!

As we were leaving I got talked into a manicure. SO CUTE!!



We ended up at an accessory store and bought lots of goodies to fill her jewelry box. Then we came home and had some dinner with the boys. Now me and Missy are sitting in my bed watching the tube. That's one of our favorite things to do. She doesn't really care to play on the computer or play video games. She just wants Mommy to come get in bed with her and watch tv! So that's what I do, cause she's the boss!

Happy Birthday pretty princess! I love you more than any other girl in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment