Sunday, January 30, 2011

Scanning

I just saw a commercial for a scanner. It's to make you life paper free blah blah blah. Seriously? I wonder how much it is. How much more than a normal scanner I mean. Okay, so it has some pretty nifty software that may be nice, but we've been rocking the scanner in my house for years! It's just a normal one tho.

So anywho, I thought I would share some of the things we use the scanner for...

The main things is the children's work. I have a bag under the desk that says "SCAN" on it and I drop stuff in there I want to keep forever and scan it when I get a chance. You see with 4 children the mound of paper is outrageous. So a few years ago I started scanning their stuff in to the computer and putting it in their own folder. I've also gotten much better at just chunking stuff after I've seen it.

I love hand prints, ESPECIALLY my own children's. I like to stick their hands on it an hit print! I write the date on the peace of paper and file it away. Occasionally we come across them and the kids LOVE to compare their current hand size to the old one.

And pictures of course!!

 Happy scanning!

No comments:

Post a Comment