Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Painting My Room

I love, love, love things that my children make! I go beyond hanging it on the fridge. I hang it on kitchen cabinets and frame it and put it in the living room. The problem is that I have 4+ kids and a not so big house. So my solution was to scan their work in and then I could get rid of it but still have it to look at. The problem with that is that I seldom sit at my computer to flip through artwork. So the kids and I have come up with a new way to display their artwork. We are painting my bedroom with it!


It is SO awesome! The kids are helping decide where to hang stuff and we've worked on it when we've had a few minutes here and there. My husband and I lay in bed looking at and talking about their wonderful artwork. I LOVE it! My favorite ones are the drawings they've done of me. I have lots of different looks!

The kids are enjoying it too. They come in and talk about it and compare pictures. One of our favorite places to hang out is Mommy and Daddy's bed. Now it's an even cooler place to hang and chat!

1 comment:

  1. Thats the best idea ever! I love it... What awesome parents y'all r!!!:)

    ReplyDelete