Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Passion

Passion is one of my favorite things in a person. It is one of the things that makes a person attractive to me. It is one of the most important things I want my children to have.

My husband and I were really good friends before we were and item. I used to love to watch him play with his little cousins and such and always told him he would make an awesome daddy. I just didn't realize then that it would be to my children. And I was SO right. He is the most awesome, involved father.

From the day our children were born he has been completely involved. I stayed home with our children until they started school. He worked. Sometimes long hours, but he ALWAYS got up with them at night. He said that I had them all day and night time was his time to have them. Even tho I breastfed he would get up with them, bring them to me, and then change them or whatever and put them back to bed. To this day he still gets up with our children. Not always in the middle of the night anymore, but always in the morning.

That is just one example. He is an awesome daddy. He is passionate about his children. And that's hot!

My husband also loves to do sheet metal layout. He's passionate about that too. Watching him work is such a turn on. Passion is such a turn on. I like to think most woman feel that way.

Passion is also just awesome to witness. In our local school district we have lots of drama occurring. The thing I'm most passionate about is my children. My #1 rule...DON'T MESS WITH MY KIDS! That's when you get Momma Bear! Our district has really been messing with people's kids and at last nights board meeting I witnessed MUCH passion! I almost cried numerous times. Especially when I got a chance to speak to our school board. I am SO proud of my community for fighting for their children. These children, even tho maybe not by blood, are my family. My children's family. Our community is a family and the passionate people fighting for them were breath taking to me! We bleed black and gold!

Witnessing passion fills your heart and effects your emotions. At least it does mine.

GO SENATORS!

1 comment: